Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Students can no longer open a shared project folder.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aandroski
82 Views, 2 Replies

Students can no longer open a shared project folder.

My students have been using Fusion 360 (education license- version 2.0.17954x86_64, windows 11) for 5 months and they have been using a shared project folder to save their assignments with no problems. About a week ago this started: they can still see the shared folder, but can no longer open the shared project folder when they click on it. The folder permissions has them set as "editor" in my teacher account on the online Autodesk website. Students can still use Fusion 360 and can still save and find their files in "my recent data", but this is not a good for me as a teacher because I cannot see those files.  Also, when I log in to the STUDENT computers with my account, I cannot open the shared class project folders either. I can only open the shared class project folders on my teacher laptop which is a different model windows computer. What is happening? How can this be fixed?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@aandroski We believe the Fusion version that you of you are on is causing this confusion. The latest version Fusion is on 2.0.18460. Would it be possible to update your machine and your lab machines to this version? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 3
aandroski
in reply to: aandroski

I will refer this to our IT department and try to get the updates done for Fusion 360. They are currently running 2.0.17954

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report