Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student stuck in log-in loop.

17 REPLIES 17
SOLVED
Message 1 of 18
marleym
401 Views, 17 Replies

Student stuck in log-in loop.

I have a student who shows education access for Fusion 360 when logged into Autodesk. However when he goes to open Fusion 360 he is stuck in a login loop and just keeps kicking back to the Fusion login screen. 

This seems to be an issue I see on on other post, but I have not been able to follow those fixes.  

17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

@marleym Can you please direct message me the email ID of that student? It's likely that the student has not accepted the email invite sent to them. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 18

@marleym Thank you for the message. In our back end it shows that they do have an active account but it appears that may have used a google account to either login to say like TinkerCAD prior? There is a conflict of user IDs that shows that they have used another account to sign into Fusion. Can you please confirm that? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 18

This might be the case.  I think he might have tried to create another account to see if that would work. 

Message 5 of 18

@marleym Wwe have reset the hub in our backend. The next login should be good. Please let us know. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 6 of 18
viv_fraenkel
in reply to: marleym

Hi - this is happening to me too.  What should I do?

Message 7 of 18

@viv_fraenkel Please send me your email ID that you used for Fusion. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 8 of 18

i will send it

Message 9 of 18

@biff_fraenkel @viv_fraenkel This is a stuck hub where I believe you used a tinkerCAD account to login to a Fusion account. We need to do a quick backend fix for this but likely may take time since the engineering team addressing this is gone for the day. We should have this fixed in about 8-10 hours at which point you will simply have to login again and this should be addressed. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 10 of 18

well, the problem should be addressed now :). Please login again!

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 11 of 18

Okay, that's great. Thank you so much!
Message 12 of 18

Hello, it appears I have this problem too. I think it has to do with Tinkercad as well after reading this thread.

Message 13 of 18

@ethan_nguyentran @Ok. Can you direct message your email ID please ?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 14 of 18

Ok. I have sent it.

Message 15 of 18

@ethan_nguyentran you should be all good now. Please login again. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 16 of 18

It works! Thanks.

Message 17 of 18

@RajkumarIlanchelian I am trying to send you a DM and it's not working when I put your username in.  I have 3 students stuck in the loop and need your help.

Message 18 of 18

@Techedfireman I have sent you a DM. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report