Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student License Status Fusion (360?)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tobias_gerber
152 Views, 3 Replies

Student License Status Fusion (360?)

I registrated my self (License Manager) as a Student to experiance how Student registration/activation/usage is like.

I got confirmation a im eligible, installed Fusion 360 but my licens is stil in 30 Day Trial, counting down. Wats wrong here?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

All Personal Fusion License start with a 30 day Free Subscription Trial, I believe Educational License do the same.  It will switch over at the end of 30 days.  Fusion has a new name now, they dropped the 360 from it.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 4
licensing
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thanks jJohn Hackney.
Is this the same when uning a LAB activation? Or, can you short explane how Lab-License and managed installation is done/operated over the years? (Registration, activation, installation, expiring of subscription, renewal of subscription, expiration of installed Software?)...
Message 4 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: licensing

I do not have any experience with the Fusion Lab installation so I cannot comment.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums