Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in sign in loop (education license)

29 REPLIES 29
SOLVED
Message 1 of 30
occhung
806 Views, 29 Replies

Stuck in sign in loop (education license)

Hi, I am stuck in this sign in loop and I've reinstalling the software but it still doesn't work. It is should be an education license.

Thank you!

occhung_0-1698779681917.png

29 REPLIES 29
Message 2 of 30

@occhung We have fixed this last week. Can you please try the below?

1. Go to https://login.autodesk360.com/login and login
2. This should ask you to complete the sign in process

Once done you should be able to login to Fusion. If it is not working after that please direct message me your email ID that you used to register so that we can take a look at the backend. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 30
jhackney1972
in reply to: occhung

There are numerous Forum questions concerning this issue, browse some and them and try the proposed solution.  Here is one I would take a look at and try.  I do not believe the license type makes a difference.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 4 of 30

@RajkumarIlanchelian Thanks for the quick reply. I get this error when I try to open the link: "Hub has been disabled"
Message 5 of 30
occhung

BTW, the email is occhung@uci.edu. Thank you!
Message 6 of 30

@occhung Did you create the Fusion account from TinkerCAD?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 7 of 30

@RajkumarIlanchelian No, I created the account from AutoDesk
Message 8 of 30

@occhung OK. looking at the backend to see if we can see any issues. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 9 of 30

@occhung @We have made a change on the back end. Can you please start Fusion 360 and login? It should now prompt you to create a new hub and things should move forward. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 10 of 30

@RajkumarIlanchelian It worked! Thank you so much!
Message 11 of 30

Glad we were able to address this. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 12 of 30
pedersonel

Hi I am stuck in the log in loop with Fusion 360 education account. Here is the email that I used for my account. pedersonel07A@sd5.k12.mt.us

Once I log in with the browser it just keeps signing me out and I can never get Fusion to actually open up. I saw that you had a solution on the help page and I tried it but it still didn't work out.

Message 13 of 30

@pedersonel The backend shows no account associated with this email ID. Can you please try to login to https://login.autodesk360.com/login with your account and tell me what happens? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 14 of 30

I signed in and it said that it sent an invite to my email. It says Account Activation at the top of the screen.

Message 15 of 30

@pedersonel Did you check in your junk folder of the email inbox etc? I assume you did not receive any emails? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 16 of 30
pedersonel

I checked it but there was no email in there or in my Inbox. I doubled checked the email that I entered and it is the correct email.

Message 17 of 30

@pedersonel I had multiple engineers look into this and we are not able to see this email ID pedersonel07A@sd5.k12.mt.us in our back end. Can you please check to see if the email ID is right and also confirmation that this is the email ID used to register for Fusion? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 18 of 30
pedersonel

That is not my email no, my email is pedersonel07@sd5.k12.mt.us

There's no "A" in front of the "@"

Message 19 of 30
jhackney1972
in reply to: pedersonel

In message #12 above, you said you used an email address with the "A".

Message #12.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 20 of 30

@pedersonel WE are in business now. With the right email address now I have taken care of the change in the back end. You should now be able to login. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums