Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling to Acheive my Intended Design

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Latheboy
97 Views, 3 Replies

Struggling to Acheive my Intended Design

Hello,

I am trying to finalize what is intended to be a 3d adaptive machining project on the attached.  I am confused as to how to correct "Extrude 1" in the timeline, as well as to achieve the shape I am seeking.  The intention is to have the stair step shape with a 2" radius recess.  Hoping someone can assist with the proper steps to accomplish this.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: Latheboy

I have fixed your model's timeline but you will have to explain what the last 5 sketches in the timeline are all about.  Model is attached.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 4
Latheboy
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thank you for fixing the error, I tried but couldn't figure out what the exact issue was or how to address it.

I don't know what the other sketches were, but I removed them.  I suspect that I went about the cad drawing the wrong way.  I am trying to get the step shape to be on a curve to match the contour behind it without the two outer corners.  

Never did this before so I am only guessing.

Thanks,

Steve

Message 4 of 4
Latheboy
in reply to: Latheboy

Hello,

I made some progress and the design appears to be what I am after, however, setup 2 has two elements on the manufacture side that I don't see on the design side as seen here.  I don't want the two vertical elements in the center of the part and can't seem to resolve this.  I have attached the updated file for review.

Thanks

Latheboy_0-1712156901848.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report