Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split the Parts list

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
FlaviuC
718 Views, 7 Replies

Split the Parts list

Hi, I have a drawing with more components and the Parts list is going up outside the page.

Does someone know if it is possible to split it ?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pawel.potyrala
in reply to: FlaviuC

Hello @FlaviuC,

thanks for posting! To split the table into multiple columns, follow the steps below:

1. Left-click on the table
  2. Drag the blue arrow displayed at the bottom of the table to adjust the height. Some of the rows are going to be moved to another column.

Here's a screencast:

Note: Select the top left corner of the part of the table that was split to separate it and move it around the drawing.

Let me know if that helps. Thanks!

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała
Technical Support Manager

Global Product Support
My Screencasts | Fusion 360 Webinars
Message 3 of 8
FlaviuC
in reply to: pawel.potyrala

Hello @pawel.potyrala, thanks for your reply, this is helping.

Message 4 of 8
pawel.potyrala

Hi @FlaviuC,

thanks for the confirmation! I am glad to know I could help.

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała
Technical Support Manager

Global Product Support
My Screencasts | Fusion 360 Webinars
Message 5 of 8
teyeFVYXY

Split PST Tool is excellent utility which divides large PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits. The software avoids the risk of corruption and easily split Outlook PST file into manageable small parts.

Visit at ; http://www.split-pst.mergepstpro.com/

Message 6 of 8
vafepi1913

s

Message 7 of 8

Hi,

Note: The forum is not an advertising platform!

günther

@jeff_strater  @Phil.E 

Message 8 of 8
gepij

If you're talking about splitting the Outlook PST file in Parts. I'll explain the simplest and most effective way to divide a large PST file into smaller parts. The split and divide actions in the SameTools Split software let you split and divide any PST into smaller parts. This application has an easy-to-use interface and several options for managing and dividing the PST file. PST files can be divided into smaller files with this application according to date, size, folder, year, email ID, or category. PST files can be split by selecting the size. Outlook ANSI and Unicode versions are both compatible with the software. After breaking them into smaller pieces, you can access the parts list in Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 2002, 98, and 97. Download the free demo version to discover more about this tool's features and capabilities.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report