Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spinning beachball every action

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
barney15e
118 Views, 4 Replies

Spinning beachball every action

Since the most recent update, I get a spinning beachball for five to ten seconds every time I do anything.

It worked fine prior to the update. Nothing has changed on my Mac except that Fusion 360 update.

Version: 2.0.17457 arm64 [Native]

Labels (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

@barney15e The update yesterday was a small update to should not have any fixes that could negatively impact performance. Can you please restart your machine and use this article and launch the service utility to do a repair Fusion? See if this could help? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 5
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: barney15e

@barney15e 

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file that exhibits this behavior (any file) to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Message 4 of 5

I had already tried repair and it didn't work.

After reading your suggestion, I had an OS update to install, so that generated a restart. 

It seems to be working fine. I'll see what happens after it stays open for a while.

The beachballs were caused by a spindump being spawned. If I left Fusion open but using another app, no spindumps were generated.

Message 5 of 5
barney15e
in reply to: TheCADWhisperer

I can, but I opened several other designs to see if it was limited to that one. Even with that design closed, it happened with any other design I tried.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report