Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow web version

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
trminer11
181 Views, 2 Replies

slow web version

so i used to have windows on this computer but i switched to linux because my ssd died and i didn't have a portable storage device(i say this because i tried even a sata to usb3 adapter but windows installation creator wouldn't let me flash it)

so i am now using linux and i could NOT get fusion360 for linux working so i thought i would go get the educational license and use the web version but for some reason it is running very slow. there is ~0.5s of input lag(see attached)

something to note is i am running it on a brick but this brick ran it fine on windows 10 also it has the "graphics banner(it wouldn't let me copy it and i am not typing it out)" but my brick is within the minimum specs and i have the latest drivers

specs:

browser: firefox

gpu: Nvidia GTX 750 ti

cpu Intel Core i5 4690k

ram: 8gb ddr3

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
trminer11
in reply to: trminer11

something i will add to the first line is i was already planning to switch to linux but then my ssd died and i could not install windows so i might as well try linux

Message 3 of 3
trminer11
in reply to: trminer11

alright update: i got fusion for linux working no help needed!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report