Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketch plane flashing when trying to add a dimension

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
bouck06
75 Views, 0 Replies

Sketch plane flashing when trying to add a dimension

Every time I go to add a dimension to any of my drawings my sketch plane starts flashing making it extremely difficult to add dimensions. Once I select the points or line I want to dimension, I need to click rapidly about 10 times (more or less) before I'm able to enter the actual dimension. This only happens if I try to add a dimension while hovering over a part. As soon as I drag the dimension to the grid (off the part) the flashing stops and I am able to add the dimension like normal.

Has anyone experienced this before and does anyone know how to fix it? I installed an update (currently on Fusion 360 v2.0.16985) and this has been happening ever since. I tried uploading a video of the experience. I hope you can see it.

The next thing I am going to try is uninstalling and reinstalling. Any advice you can offer in advance would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report