Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketch Modify menu issues when second monitor is 125% and Parameters is opened in first screen

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
tuksinet
98 Views, 0 Replies

Sketch Modify menu issues when second monitor is 125% and Parameters is opened in first screen

Greetings!

I might have found a bug that well, was bugging me a lot. When opening parameters popup it opened on my primary screen I could not pin Parameters menu item to Taskbar - the option was too far away to click. Help popup was also constantly in the way of the menu item.

My setup is primary left screen - 1920x1080 at 100% scaling, second right screen is 2560x1440 at 125% scaling.
Issue happens when scaling is 125% and parameters popup is displayed on the left (100% scaled) screen. When on right screen it works properly. It also works properly when both screens are 100% scaled. I have attached two images - one shows 125% and other 100% scaled screen respectively.

I hope this helps anyone that has the same issue.

Labels (3)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report