Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketch is doesn't show in viewport and looks suppressed in timeline

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Rockks
291 Views, 7 Replies

Sketch is doesn't show in viewport and looks suppressed in timeline

Hi everyone, I'm encountering an issue with a sketch in Fusion 360. I'm unable to edit it as it appears to be suppressed in the timeline and does not show in the sketch folder. When I click on it, it only displays as a preview, and I'm unable to make any modifications.Sketch-Problem.PNG

Rockks_0-1685112705288.png

Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
HughesTooling
in reply to: Rockks

Have you tried a Compute All (Ctrl+B)? Also have you tried closing and restarting Fusion? If those don't work can you share the f3d file here?

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
TheCADWhisperer

@Rockks 

Are all of your sketches fully defined?

Are all of your sketches 2D on original sketch planes?

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Message 4 of 8
Rockks

@TheCADWhisperer @HughesTooling here the file:

Message 5 of 8
HughesTooling

By suppressing the sketch before the problem one then unsuppressing, the problem sketch also unsuppressed for some reason! 

Clipboard01.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
Rockks
in reply to: HughesTooling

@HughesTooling thank you so much for this. Solved!
Message 7 of 8

@jeff_strater Any idea what might of gone on to cause this problem? Is it because the sketch was suppressed and it lost a reference while suppressed?

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling

EESignature

Message 8 of 8

Not sure, @HughesTooling .  That theory seems pretty reasonable.  I have seen a handful of issues like this in the past, but never have figured out how to reproduce it.  If anyone ever does, we'd appreciate it.

Jeff

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report