Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single user, why can't I use the new Fasteners feature?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
crueby1
153 Views, 6 Replies

Single user, why can't I use the new Fasteners feature?

Glad to see you have added the Fasteners feature, its long overdue.

But, I am a single seat paid user, no other team. Apparently I cannot access this feature? Or if so, how?? Why is it only for multiple users?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
g-andresen
in reply to: crueby1

Hi,

Simply create a team even if you are a single user

INFO

günther

Message 3 of 7
jhackney1972

After you follow @g-andresen advise, you probably will need to transfer your projects from Single User Storage to your new Team Hub.  Please take a look at this webpage for assistance on that process.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 4 of 7
crueby1

Looks like a whole lot of effort just to use a simple feature that ought to be part of the normal single user setup. I don't understand why it depends on Team? Never looked into the Team side of things since I am a one-man-band. What else would Team open me up for, good and bad?

Message 5 of 7
g-andresen

Hi,

@crueby1 wrote:

Looks like a whole lot of effort just to use a simple feature that ought to be part of the normal single user setup. I don't understand why it depends on Team? Never looked into the Team side of things since I am a one-man-band. What else would Team open me up for, good and bad?

1. INFO

2. For more than a year, it has been recommended that a team should also be created for single users and it has been announced that Single User Storage is to be discontinued.

The second has not yet been implemented.

3.Single User is also no longer available for new licenses.
4.New functions such as CONFIGURATIONS are linked to team storage.

günther

Message 6 of 7
crueby1
in reply to: g-andresen

Great information, thanks very much. I had not noticed that single-user is going away at some point, since I am a single user I wasn't paying much attention to the Team part of the new functions. It was just recently that I renewed my license, nothing was said then to me.

I'll go ahead and set up the team (of one) as the other post said and gave the link to instructions.

Thanks!

Message 7 of 7
g-andresen

Hi,

@crueby1 wrote:

.. It was just recently that I renewed my license, nothing was said then to me.

I agree with you that the information was not sufficient and also not clear enough with regard to the effect.

günther

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums