Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since the last update I notice I no longer get Notification of successful Fusion file upload to my cloud.....

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Warmingup1953
214 Views, 8 Replies

Since the last update I notice I no longer get Notification of successful Fusion file upload to my cloud.....

...nor do I get the pop-down from the notification centre (Bell top right) with a clickable link to open the newly uploaded Fusion file.

Is this now a new feature?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

@Warmingup1953 I assume the uploads are completing but you are not getting the notification? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 9

Yes, correct.....the Fusion file uploads to the folder specified as expected but I no longer get the "successful upload" notification and I recall that drop-down has a click-to-open hyperlink that I for one found quite handy especially when the uploaded file has an older date stamp. 

Message 4 of 9

@Warmingup1953 Thanks for the confirmation. I will enquire with our engineering team about this. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 9

Thank you. I have noticed that the behavior is NOT experienced on my PC...but it is still the case on my TrashCan Mac.

(Fusion 2.0.18441 x86_64 [Native])

Correction: The behavior IS experienced on my Windows 10 PC

(Fusion 2.0.18441 x86_64)

Message 6 of 9

@Warmingup1953 Thank you for the additional information. Let me check with the team. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 7 of 9
a.laasW8M6T
in reply to: Warmingup1953

I have noticed this also

Data panel performance since last update has been poor also(better in some ways but worse in others, basically its just reallly slow)

Message 8 of 9

@Warmingup1953 We have logged this internally as FUS-149535 and are investigating. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 9 of 9

@Warmingup1953 We released an update 2.0.18460 that now has addressed this problem. Thank you for reporting. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report