Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save to mesh does not correctly persist last used settings if send to 3D print utility is enabled.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
leoblue2002
36 Views, 0 Replies

Save to mesh does not correctly persist last used settings if send to 3D print utility is enabled.

Save to mesh normal behavior - the last file type you saved as is selected as the file type to save as.

Save to mesh incorrect behavior - When "Send to 3d print utility" is enabled the STL file format is always selected. and becomes selected even if you had already specified a different file format.

This behavior is Wrong because if the tool is capable of remembering what file I used last when i'm not 3d printing it should be capable of remembering what file I used when i'm 3d printing.

This behavior is also wrong because most of the time when i'm using save as mesh i'm exporting multiple bodies to be printed and STL fuses them together.

Save as mesh Correct behavior - It remembers the last file type you saved as when sending to 3d print utility and selects that format.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report