Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rendering

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
l_richards8PPEH
121 Views, 5 Replies

rendering

my cad models are appearing much smaller than they should be when rendered and the surfaces are all patchy. Anyway to solve this issue?pear_mirror_2_2024-Jan-28_05-37-07PM-000_CustomizedView23471917078_jpg.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

please share the model.  In normal Design mode, what happens when you do a "fit"?  Do you get a similar zoom factor?  Sometimes if there is an object that is unexpectedly a long way from the rest of the model, you can get results like this.

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 4.15.43 PM.png

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 3 of 6

I am experiencing this very same problem. No, there are no artifacts in the model space. When I fit to view the object I am working on fits appropriately. It is only after I send a view to render on the cloud that I get a final render that is just as the one pictured above. Completely different from the composed view that I would like rendered, and unfortunately unusable.

Message 4 of 6

in the design mode, when i press fit it doesn't zoom out, the actual model appears as it should.

I've tried the various render options as in web, print, adjusting width and height etc but the outcome is always the same. I've attached a screen shot of the cad model.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 180404.png

Message 5 of 6

can you share a design that shows this effect?  I am not a rendering expert, but it would be interesting to see whether the same model on a different system behaves the same, or differently.  That will help us narrow down the cause here.  Thanks.

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 6 of 6

in the design mode, when i press fit it doesn't zoom out, the actual model appears as it should.

I've tried the various render options as in web, print, adjusting width and height etc but the outcome is always the same. I've attached a screen shot of the cad model and a render outcome.Screenshot 2024-01-31 180404.png

pear_mirror_2_2024-Jan-30_10-57-06PM-000_CustomizedView6152094923_jpg.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report