Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Tool Bar Tabs and Icons

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gtprototype
153 Views, 3 Replies

Remove Tool Bar Tabs and Icons

I'd like to declutter my workspace.  Is there a way to remove unused tool bar tabs and icon groups?  I know I can turn icons on and off however, I'm prevented from removing the last icon.  The limited ability to customise the tool bars really becomes a problem when I'm working on my 10.1 inch toughbook.  Even if I could re-order them that would be helpful so that I could move the unused icon groups to the far right.  

Dale Speakes
prototype technology
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
gtprototype
in reply to: gtprototype

Tabs.PNG

I'd like to hide the turning, additive and fabrication tabs.

Multi-Axis.PNG

I can hide all but the last icon in the Multi-Axis group however, I'd like to hide the entire group.

Dale Speakes
prototype technology
Message 3 of 4
HughesTooling
in reply to: gtprototype

No unfortunately not! I'd like to remove the useless (to me) automated modeling icon and menu as it hogs the space of 3 icons!😞

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
gtprototype
in reply to: HughesTooling

Very disappointing.  It seems there is an extreme effort to minimize and condense the GUI so that it practically disappears and not allowing the user to remove unused items makes the product even less user friendly.  

Dale Speakes
prototype technology

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums