Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Undo Multiple" and "Redo Multiple" quit working on Mac Studio. Regular Undo & Redo works Ok.

20 REPLIES 20
SOLVED
Message 1 of 21
ckp66253
609 Views, 20 Replies

"Undo Multiple" and "Redo Multiple" quit working on Mac Studio. Regular Undo & Redo works Ok.

Running Fusion 360 2.0.15293 x86_64 [Rosetta 2] Active Plan: Personal macOS 13.1 (22C65) on Mac13,1

After working normally on my Mac Studio the "Undo Multiple" and "Redo Multiple" suddenly quit working. Nothing is listed. I can undo and redo a single step at a time with pull-down menu or keyboard shortcuts. Tried opening and closing Fusion 360 and re-booting Mac. 

Tags (1)
20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21
MingweiGao
in reply to: ckp66253

Thanks for sharing the problem in here. We may need more information to confirm the problem. Can you reproduce the quit behavior? Is it related to some specific operations or design file? If possible, can you help to record a short video to show the quit workflow?

Thanks in advance!

Steven

Steven Gao

Sr. SQA Engineer

Message 3 of 21
SpeedyDad

Same issue here. Same computer. I had Multiple Undo until the recent update to Fusion360, now, nothing is listed under Multiple Undo or Multiple Redo. Happens with any design whether it be a new one or existing design. 

Running a Mac Studio with MacOS 13.1 Ventura.

Message 4 of 21
SpeedyDad

Duplicate

Message 5 of 21
Nilesh.Mohite

Hi @ckp66253 and @SpeedyDad.,

It will be great if you can share diagnostics logs here. So that team can investigate the problem.
Here is How to collect the Diagnostic Log Files for Fusion 360.

Nilesh Mohite
LinkedIn

If my answer helped you, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION .
Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Message 6 of 21
ckp66253
in reply to: Nilesh.Mohite

OK, I did a quick screen recording and attached it along with my diagnostic zip. Thanks.

Message 7 of 21
ckp66253

Any update on this issue?

Message 8 of 21
RubyRedRick

I'm having the same issue.  M1 Mac mini.  I've seen it also on my M2 MacBook Air.

Message 9 of 21
dave3PGN8
in reply to: RubyRedRick

Same issue here on my 2021 M1 Macbook pro. Nothing listed in the Undo Multiple or Redo Multiple menus.
Fusion 360 2.0.15775 x86_64 [Rosetta 2]
Active Plan: Subscription
macOS 12.6.3 (21G419) on MacBookPro18,2
Message 10 of 21
bryn7NWJL

Same issue here.  On the Mac, the "Multiple Undo >" menu item NO LONGER SHOWS the pop-out menu with the list of possible undo steps.  This stopped working about a month or so ago all of a sudden.  What is the status of this fix?

Message 11 of 21
bryn7NWJL

by the way, it's all the time, regardless of mode, new file, old file, clicking hard on the mouse, or soft, 🙂  etc.  Nothing I do to try and make the multiple undo menu appear works.  It must be a bug in one of the new releases.   See screenshot.  the submenu should be popping out here, but it never does now.  It used to.

Message 12 of 21
SpeedyDad

Can we please get an update on this? It is really annoying to get in to design, realize you made a mistake a few steps back then having to repeatedly click on undo.

Message 13 of 21
dave3PGN8
in reply to: SpeedyDad

Still not working. Any progress on a fix?

Message 14 of 21
SpeedyDad

Their lack of response either means they have no clue how to fix it or they just don't care enough to fix it. I actually spend money on this product and I'd love for some support of it.

Message 15 of 21
dave3PGN8

Yes. This is a pretty annoying issue and is totally reproducible. It would be nice if it were fixed.

Message 16 of 21
RubyRedRick
in reply to: dave3PGN8

It’s been way too long on this.

On the bright side Autodesk just released a Fusion 360 “roadmap” video which says they are working on native Apple Silicon support.
Message 17 of 21
SpeedyDad

For those that haven't seen yet, Undo Multiple is back, at least for me.

Message 18 of 21
dave3PGN8

Yep. Seems to be working again. Thank you Autodesk!
Message 19 of 21
ckp66253
in reply to: dave3PGN8

Mine is still not working (and I started this issue).

Message 20 of 21
SpeedyDad

Try a computer restart and make sure your Fusion is set to update. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums