Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My Appearances" Missing Textures

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
LaleveeJT
205 Views, 1 Reply

"My Appearances" Missing Textures

Today logging into Fusion I found almost all of my saved appearances to be missing. I know I had about 100 textures saved in "My Appearances" when I left work on Friday, but now there are only a few handful left. Any idea on how to recover these textures? Quite a few of them took a long time to match to real world samples (mainly 3d wood, but also a lot of carefully applied bit maps). 

The textures seem to still exist in the models, but going through and resaving all of them would be a hassle. Attached is a screenshot of my almost entirely empty appearances folder. Friday of last week there was a folder for every category. Also of note: the textures that remain have to be downloaded again to be used. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 3.26.28 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
BIGMOONSTUDIO
in reply to: LaleveeJT

I'm having the same issue and unfortunately I don't have a solution. My go-to custom appearances are gone, unless I go find them in whatever file they were originally used in and re-download them. Its an absolute obstruction to my workflow. This is just one of many bugs in Fusion lately that seem really unacceptable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums