Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Installing fusion

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
alejandro_rojasNCDTF
112 Views, 4 Replies

Problem Installing fusion

Hello,

I am having trouble installing Fusing 360 on my company laptop.

Attached is the install log file.

alejandro_ro7_0-1710354576765.png

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

@alejandro_rojasNCDTF A lot of entries in the logs suggest a slow network to download the packages needed for Fusion to install. 

2024-03-13 11:17:05,650 - MainProcess(20268) - ThreadPoolExecutor-1_1 - adsk.dls.streamer.retry_algorithm - WARNING :: Problem performing network operation... Trying again.

Seems to be a lot of retries that are getting timed out. 

Just to test is it possible to connect to another network or if you are on wifi to see if you can LAN connect? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 5

Hi,
I have exactly the same issue. Neither LAN nor WLAN installation works... There is a problem with ssl validation behind company firewall I tihnk... But how to solve it?

Message 4 of 5

HI @RajkumarIlanchelian thanks for the response. I tested on another network, it seems to be my company security that is timing it out.

Alex

Message 5 of 5

@alejandro_rojasNCDTF Thanks for checking and confirming. Once you connect with your IT department if there is anything we can help with let us know. 

@sirostan Can you share the log file that you get when Fusion install fails? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums