Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing Fusion 360

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
stefan_kubanek
378 Views, 8 Replies

Problem installing Fusion 360

Hello, I want to install Fusion 360 but there is a problem during the installation.

Could anyone help me? I attached the log file.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

@stefan_kubanek can you please try the below? 

1. C:\Users\(username)\Appdata\Local\ Delete the Autodesk folder
Also on your desktop please delete the shortcut launcher 
3. Restart your machine

Does that help to install? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 9

No, absolutly.. 😕

Message 4 of 9

@stefan_kubanek Are you receiving the same Error 13?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 9

Hi @stefan_kubanek , we had a similar case where downloading the installer again helped the customer after clean up. Can you please try it and let know if it helps? Please make sure to delete the folders and items as recommended above and then download installer again and re-run it. 

Here is another case for reference:- https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-support/update/m-p/12671684/highlight/false#M194500

Message 6 of 9

Thanks.

I think it works.

I didnt downloaded Fusion 360 client as before, just Fusion client and it seems it works. Thanks a lot.

Message 7 of 9

@stefan_kubanek Glad this works for you. Did you have the Fusion 360 downloaded from earlier on? We had disabled those downloads since January. If you are still able to download the Fusion 360 can you point us to where you are downloading it from? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 8 of 9

Im a teacher and I downloaded Fusion 360 in November but I didnet need to install it by now. 

Thank you for your help.

Message 9 of 9

@stefan_kubanek @Please redownload it again. The installer has changed since January. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report