Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting out code no longer works

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
john
245 Views, 2 Replies

posting out code no longer works

I can no longer post out any G code.  A week ago no problem, but now I keep getting an error message.  I've even gone back and tried to re post some older programs and they error out as well, so it is obviously a software problem or fusion's post library has been corrupted.  I only use one post and have been for over two years with no problem. (DMG MORI NLX Mill/Turn).  I have a 400k machine sitting idle, so I need this fixed ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
serge.quiblier
in reply to: john

Hi @john 

if you can share a screen capture, or the error message, we might be able to give you answers, or at least analyze the problem.

Regards.

Serge.Q
Technical Consultant
cam.autodesk.com
Message 3 of 3
john
in reply to: serge.quiblier

Hello Serge,

I'll work on getting some screen shots or whatever. I'm very disappointed in this product! I'm not a hobbyist, I own a shop with employees and I really don't have time for these dumb issues. I tried making a very simple milling program and posting with the generic Fanuc post, about as vanilla as it gets, and that doesn't work either. Last week no problem. So...YOU GUYS HAVE DONE SOMETHING!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report