Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please maintain state for the parameters window.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Julie_7
67 Views, 1 Reply

Please maintain state for the parameters window.

This has been posted before in various forms, such as requests to maintain sorting order of the parameters.

It would be much less important if the parameters window was non-modal and I could just leave it open all the time.

What I am asking for is not just the sort order, but also the filter state, the expansion state of modules under the model parameters, the scroll position, and any other state that I am forgetting about.

Because the parameters window must be closed before proceeding with another operation, I am frequently in a cycle of open parameters, look at something, close parameters, change something, open parameters, scroll to my previous position, re-expand a given module, etc. This is just a huge time waster. It is also very easy to fix. I have previously posted in great detail about improvement to parameters. This however, would go a long way to improving the user experience with very little developer effort.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
infoTF5PA
in reply to: Julie_7

I would like the parameters window to be NON-MODAL as well. Maintaining the sort order would be a close second. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report