Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Form bug???

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Simon_V
175 Views, 4 Replies

Pipe Form bug???

Is there a bug in Fusion's pipe form after the last update? I have done this literally thousands of times without issue and today it is not working. It is not refreshing the preview after I change the attributes of the pipe before committing to it. If I modify the form it adds multiple layers of forms but you can only modify one of them. It never did this before. I tried the same thing on one of my student's computers on their account and it did the same thing (on Windows 11 computers). I have attached a short video of what I am talking about. Is it a known issue or is there a change I need to make to things to fix it?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TrippyLighting
in reply to: Simon_V

Tagging @adam.helps  

Peter Doering
Message 3 of 5
adam.helps

Thank you for reporting this. I've seen the same problem on my end. I have a ticket open to get this fixed; it's a bug, and I think it was introduced as a side effect of something else (but I'm not sure what yet).

Message 4 of 5
Simon_V
in reply to: adam.helps

Thank you. I hope it is a quick and easy fix. I use this feature with my students and in my business as core techniques in what I do. 

Message 5 of 5
jadebrown92

Have you heard anything about getting this fixed? I currently use the pipe tool everyday for work and have this some issue. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report