Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parametric History Retained after Deleting Referenced Component

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
CMCORE
81 Views, 0 Replies

Parametric History Retained after Deleting Referenced Component

I'm pretty new to Fushion, and I only in the last 3 weeks really nailed down comprehending how the parametric history tree works, but I ran into an issue that I don't see a way around.

I had referenced a component from a separate design into my current design, but later deleted it (not remove, but deleted it so that all traces of it would be gone). As I kept designing with the referenced component supposedly completely gone, I noticed through scrolling through my timeline where it retained a sketch or a reference to a sketch inside of that old component. Now every time I scroll up to that point in the timeline, it glitches and starts the timeline over to the beginning, even though there are still many more features later in the timeline. I cannot select the feature, or delete it. It's just "there". I can scroll the timeline beyond it, but if I land the timeline on it, it resets the timeline.

Any way to get rid of it? Anything I might have done wrong? Thanks!

Here's a video of the issue.

I'm wary of uploading the design because it has several referenced components, it's a complicated design, and it's for work.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report