Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting gcode to printer.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
widpyro
125 Views, 3 Replies

not getting gcode to printer.

I have neptune 4 pro. I cannot get Cura to come up on my print utility. So it is not generating gcode and the image does not appear. Only if custom is pressed does it leave the window but it does not generate the g code.

please adviose what Im doing wrong.

jim

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: widpyro

I have answered your private message hopefully showing the process of assigning Cura to your Save As Mesh dialog box as the Print Utility.  Please check your Forum Private Messages.  Please let me know if you have any questions. 

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 4
widpyro
in reply to: jhackney1972

I was not given permission to access your video. Please advise as to how I can change the printer utility to accept the model from fusion 360. Right now is only offers “custom” or “preform” I cannot get it to display Neptune 4 pro, and as a result I cannot get it to convert SRL. File to Gcode.

Message 4 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: widpyro

You have to log into the account you use on the Forum to access your Private Messages.  It was just a reply to your message so I know you have access to it if you log in.  To view you Private Messages, you log in, as you would to post any message to the Forum, then in the upper right hand corner select the letter icon and select your Inbox.

Private Message.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report