Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to merge?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
112 Views, 5 Replies

No option to merge?

I want to join the flat surface to the rounded one, but there is no merge anymore. How could I do this?Compass Right Arm SS.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
HughesTooling
in reply to: 90308251

If they are 2 separate bodies you should use combine not merge. Or are you trying to blend between the 2 bodies?

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
HughesTooling

Looks like you might need to clean up the workflow on the body with the flat face as there are some non planar surfaces or is this intended?

HughesTooling_0-1704397348512.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
TheCADWhisperer

@90308251 wrote:

I want to join the flat surface to the rounded one, but there is no merge anymore. How could I do this?Compass Right Arm SS.png

@90308251 wrote:

@90308251 

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Message 5 of 6
in reply to: HughesTooling

I am trying to blend between the two bodies

Message 6 of 6
TrippyLighting

That could be achieved a variable radius fillet.

Peter Doering

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report