Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to generate design?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
samantha.irizarry2VBV2
291 Views, 5 Replies

No option to generate design?

Hi, I've generated one other design before, and it went smoothly. I am going through the motions of completing a study now. I'm logged in with my student license, and I went through the whole checklist. The design has clear line of sight. I have no errors, but the button is “greyed out” to start generating my design? Any help would be very much appreciated! Thank you for reading this.

@ links to members

samanthairizarry2VBV2_0-1709938184840.png

samanthairizarry2VBV2_1-1709938231188.png

See the generate button is greyed out. I can't select the design that's there either.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I've had the same issue as well, I'm a student too and went through the standard procedure of going through the whole checklist and everything. Really strange

Edit: Also to note, I've tried to enable some extensions to re-enable the 30 day trial but they weren't working either, and it says "Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes". Perhaps an issue with the servers then?

Message 3 of 6

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in this. I wonder if other students have been having the same issues. I did a study a couple of weeks ago no problems.

Message 4 of 6

I am currently having the same issue, despite being able to run generative design a couple days ago. I am also on an educational license and cannot see cloud credits etc. 

Message 5 of 6

I am also having this issue on my account with an education license! I was able to get a study started last night, but it failed due to a "scheduling error". I am now stuck on the Generate pop up screen. I think it might be a server issue.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 105529.png

Message 6 of 6

It looks like many people are having issues with this. I hope they fix it soon. I've already missed an assignment deadline. Luckily my Prof. is being understanding about it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums