Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet is No Access to Fusion 360

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ZenWorks
141 Views, 2 Replies

No Internet is No Access to Fusion 360

Since the new login via Web has been introduced and Fusion has been closed I am no longer able to use the software without going online. Very disturbing and I like that to change. I want to be able to use Fusion 360 even while I am in the middle of the desert.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: ZenWorks

You can close Fusion 360 without logging out.  I close the application multiple times a day and have not logged in for months.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3

@ZenWorks None of the offline experience has changed with the new login workflow. For your first login you do need to be connected online and then you can close/open Fusion both in offline mode and online without issues. 

Couple of questions:

1. Do you logout after each session or do you simply close Fusion 360
2. Are you being asked to login every time you now launch Fusion 360 (in online mode)
3. Do you run other Autodesk products on the machine that you logout?

We should be maintaining the cache on your machine for offline experience and if that is not happening we need to identify what your workflow is (to see if closing Fusion 360 is actually logging you off). 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report