Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No educational access to Generative Design?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
san.flo.lo
147 Views, 3 Replies

No educational access to Generative Design?

I have an educational license for Fusion 360, but I cannot use the Generative Design module in Fusion 360, as it says I need a paid subscription, but on the website, it says that it's included with my educational license. This is an issue, because it's a part of my course's syllabus, and all of my classmates have no issue with the module; it works just fine for them. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling F360, but to no avail. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks!

sanflolo_0-1683823177970.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: san.flo.lo

Hi @san.flo.lo,

Have you signed up using your academic email address?

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 4
san.flo.lo
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

I did not, but I did confirm eligibility by sending my documents. Do I need to create a new account, perhaps?

Message 4 of 4

@san.flo.lo 

License must be tied to  @*.edu email.  I recommend that you suggest to the instructor that this be added to the course syllabus.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report