Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No able to generate a Gcode file

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
hugopost01
158 Views, 4 Replies

No able to generate a Gcode file

My experience is now 7 days working with my CNC machine and Fusion 360

I am trying for many times to generate a Gcode file with Fusion 360 but I get the error not contain any operations, Pls look at the attached picture.

I am sure that something is missing....

Pls respond.

Hugo Amsterdam 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: hugopost01

Please attach your model.  This will probably get you quicker and better answer.  If you do not know how to attach your Fusion 360 model follow these easy steps. Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save as a F3D or F3Z file to your hard drive. Then use the Attachments section, of a forum post, to attach it.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5
hugopost01

Thank you for this quick reply, here is my export file:

Message 4 of 5
jhackney1972

The reason you cannot post any G-Code is because you have not establish any toolpaths.  I did a couple to show what I mean but I will leave the rest up to you.  I am returning the model in the same format you sent it to me.  You will have to Upload it to view it.  Designate a folder in the Data Panel and choose the Upload icon.

Upload.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 5
hugopost01

Yes, that is it, thank you for your help.

Regards Hugo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums