Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My email account associated with my account has deleted. How Can I retrieve the f3d my files?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Vijayasankar
72 Views, 2 Replies

My email account associated with my account has deleted. How Can I retrieve the f3d my files?

I was using an educational license from my institute. As I have graduated, my email account associated with Fusion was terminated. Is there any way to retrieve my fusion files? Could you please help me. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Vijayasankar

Autodesk maintains your design files by your Fusion 360 Autodesk ID and Password.  I will assume that your educational email has just recently been deleted so I am guessing your Autodesk ID is still active.  Go to your Fusion 360 Web Database and using your educational Autodesk ID, see if you can still log into your files.  If you can, you can download them to your hard drive. 

I do not have a way to text this but it is worth a try.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Vijayasankar

I am curious when you try this to know if it worked.  I do not have access to such a situation so it would be very helpful to me to know if my suggestion worked, for my enlightenment.  Please let me know.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report