Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My computer restarts every time I open the Fusion 360 application.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
yavet_ocasio
100 Views, 3 Replies

My computer restarts every time I open the Fusion 360 application.

I have checked all the settings on my computer and have taken it to a technician to have it checked because every time I open the Fusion 360 software and start designing my computer turns off and on automatically. There are times when it does it after several minutes and other times when it does it faster.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@yavet_ocasio Is it a blue screen that you get or any error messages or just a straight out machine restarts? When this happens are there other applications that run in the background? If you close every other application running in the task manager. Start Fusion and keep it for a few minutes does it still repeat? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4

I closed all pages and applications and still the problem arose. What happens is that I'm using the application, it freezes for a second and automatically goes to restart.

Message 4 of 4

@yavet_ocasio Can you please collect the logs from your machine? 

1. Go to Add/remove programs 

2. Select Autodesk Fusion - Modify
3. This will launch the Fusion service utility

4. Gather system info

5. Please attach Fusiondisgnosticslogs.zip

One another thing that I can think of is to make sure that if there are any pending Windows update and any pending graphics update to do that and see if that makes a difference. 

Do you have to be working in Fusion while this happens or just keeping Fusion launched and a few minutes later you hit this issue? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report