Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying a Sketch deletes Components/Bodies that have nothing to do with the sketch

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mcclax4
54 Views, 1 Reply

Modifying a Sketch deletes Components/Bodies that have nothing to do with the sketch

Hi, I'm relatively new (about 12 months) to Fusion 360.This is my first intricate model. When going back to modify a sketch, it occasionally  affects other Components or Bodies. Usually I don't notice it until it's too late and I have to spend a lot of time fixing it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong (or even if it's me). Any help would be appreciated so I prevent this in the future. ive attached a screen recording and a link to the file to help understand what's happening. Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cpinatel
in reply to: mcclax4

Ah ! I am not the only one having this issue !!!  I agree, this is terribly annoying.  I just started a thread on the same subject, I actually missed this one.

One thing which is strange though is that the parameters for the sketches, intrudes and other functions are still in the manage parameters window.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report