Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modeling a concrete slab's high and low points, a plane with high and low points....how?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jonYDM8U
76 Views, 1 Reply

Modeling a concrete slab's high and low points, a plane with high and low points....how?

I'm trying to figure out the best way to take my data and turn it into an uneven slab so I can analyze its shape and how it would act if I poured self leveling concrete on it.

I plotted out all of the points and their elevations on a sheet of paper, and then I tried making a grid in Fusion360, but got lost in the process.

What's the best order of operations and tools to use to do this?  I'm basically wanting to create a fabric with high and low points and then smooth it out and move a flat plane through it to see where the high and low spots are.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: jonYDM8U

@jonYDM8U wrote:

I plotted out all of the points and their elevations on a sheet of paper, and then I tried making a grid in Fusion360, but got lost in the process.

@jonYDM8U 

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums