Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing icons and drop down menus??

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
LIBBIT_DESIGN
157 Views, 4 Replies

Missing icons and drop down menus??

Hi, I'm trying really hard to get this custom title block to work and I just cant. 

1. I have missing icons when trying to create a title block for example at the bottom of the screen the is add in title block icon as picture "title block add".

2. I also don't get the option to edit the title block properties as pre picture "properties".

Have I missed loading some option? Can anybody tell me why please as it is very frustrating. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @LIBBIT_DESIGN 

I'm guessing you've found an old video. This interface was changed 4-5 years back. Take a look at the video below, this should point you in the right direction. 

Message 3 of 5
CGBenner
in reply to: LIBBIT_DESIGN

@LIBBIT_DESIGN Did the information provided by @ClintBrown3D answer your question? If so, please use Accept Solution so that others may find this in the future. Thank you very much!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 4 of 5

Hi Clint, tks mate. I did come to the conclusion that it was an old video. I'm a seasoned Inventor and Solidworks user and used to having the properties and attributes customized as required.  I think Fusion is a great application. Do you think this will change in the future? 

Message 5 of 5

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report