Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror a Component - Axis Through Cylinder - Referenz is lost

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Christoph_360
91 Views, 3 Replies

Mirror a Component - Axis Through Cylinder - Referenz is lost

Hello

Christoph_Fusion360_0-1698080604291.png

Axis through Cylinder 2 has lost his Referenz to the Cylinder after the Mirror of the Component

Thanks

Christoph

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

It is not losing Reference, it is just the length of the axis line that is not updating.  I do not know how to make it update except to make the axis long enough to cover both configured components.

Axis Length.gif

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 4

One solution would be to add an extra axis and then suppress the visibility of one or the other depending on the configuration showing.

Multiple Axis.gif

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 4 of 4

Hello

@jhackney1972  wrote:

It is not losing Reference, it is just the length of the axis line that is not updating.  I do not know how to make it update except to make the axis long enough to cover both configured components.

You're right, that's true, thank you for your reply.

It is not losing the Reference, the problem is, that the axis is only updated when the hole is moved.

Thanks

Christoph

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report