Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac app not loading project contents

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
ejdejong1
152 Views, 8 Replies

Mac app not loading project contents

I have joined a project on the latest version of Fusion on a Mac, and when I click on the project it returns a 'read access denied' call. I've tried reinstalling, rebooting, updating, leaving and rejoining the group, and signing in and out, but none of it works. I can access the files on the iPad app under the same account.

Any tips would be helpful.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

@ejdejong1 If you login to https://login.autodesk360.com/login and go to the same project are you getting a read access error? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 9

I get a “you don’t have the required permissions to perform this operation” when I use that link. I have editor privileges so it shouldn’t be a problem. 

Thanks. 
ejdejong

Message 4 of 9

@ejdejong1 Can you direct message me your email ID? I can check in the backend if there are any other actions needed. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 9

@ejdejong1 Thank you for the email ID. I checked in the back end and it does look good. Can you do the below please:

1. Can you have the other hub owner, remove your access and re-invite again? 

2. Can you have them invite my email ID (only temporarily ) with the same privileges as they have given you? my email ID is rajDOTkumarDOTilanchelianATautodeskDOTcom

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 6 of 9

We tried step one but it didn’t work. 
You should now have access to the hub with the same position I have. 

Thanks.

ejdejong1

Message 7 of 9

@ejdejong1 Apologies for the late reply. I do not have any email with an invite. Can you please let me know what was the hub/project name that you see the invite? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 8 of 9

Hello,
It should be “Cal Poly Racing”.
Message 9 of 9

@ejdejong1 @I don’t see any invite email from you. Can you please re invite me to your hub ? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums