Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loving the Windows High DPI August update - but still got jaggies on the time line

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
MAS.DPL
155 Views, 4 Replies

Loving the Windows High DPI August update - but still got jaggies on the time line

Back earlier this year F360 on windows / Nvidia / 2nd monitor was both sharp and free of jaggies / low rez icons / window, using the  preview feature High DPI.  

Then the June (iirc) update seemed to spoil this and needed a work around (High DPI turning off and then on again after a system restart ) 

Now, August 23 update has 'fixed' the High DPI ..... BUT why do I still get jaggies / low rez icons in the time line along with jaggie text and forward/backwards arrows ??

The jaggies are back (in timeline).jpg

 This is NOT a 'show stopper',  more a 'nice to have'  but all other apps seem to be OK .. surely Fusion can be too ?? 🙏

Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MAS.DPL
in reply to: MAS.DPL

So .. it looks like I'm the only one with OCD about Icon and text smoothness 😂 

Message 3 of 5
MAS.DPL

Bounce ... anyone ?????? 

Message 4 of 5
bentwookie

It's not just you. I've lost track on whether it's been said they plan to fix it. The same release cut the size of my view-cube in half. That'd be another nice regression to fix while they're in there. 

Message 5 of 5
MAS.DPL

its fixed - in the latest version all sharp and smooth icons and lines, my ocd can take a break 😄

thanks f360 team 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums