Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logs file collected for support request

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Billmire
131 Views, 2 Replies

Logs file collected for support request

Hello I am trying to re-install fusion 360 after having issues with being able to run following the most recent update. When trying to re-install for the 2nd time I was instructed by the installer to provide the previous attempts log to the fusion 360 support team.

Please let me know what I need to do in order to get this software running on my machine again, I pay over $400 a year for a license for this product and it currently has me at a standstill in work that I need to do...

thank you

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Billmire

The installer lacks adequate permission to your operating system to install.  Modify the logged in user Windows access rights, right click on the installer and choose Run as Administrator.

PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '\\\\?\\C:\\Users\\Matthew Billmire\\AppData\\Local\\Autodesk\\webdeploy\\production

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3
Billmire
in reply to: Billmire

Thank you John,

As you had suggested I did try running the installer as admin, yet it still failed to install.

So I moved on the the next step included in the dialogue box that appears after the install failed. After doing the manual uninstall for windows using the instructions provided in this article Autodesk Support - Manual Uninstall of Autodesk Fusion 360

was then able to re-install the software myself. I guess I am a little surprised the installation .exe was unable to correctly work through the process itself?

Anyway, thank you again  John for your help in this issues.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report