Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch error after Sign in: C++ EH exception - code e06d7363

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
RobertIronBark
97 Views, 1 Reply

Launch error after Sign in: C++ EH exception - code e06d7363

For the past week I have not been able to Launch Fusion 360 from a computer that had been reliable.  The error is that I click on Fusion 360, the splash screen comes up, the sign in message comes up (click to login), the web page comes up saying I am logged in and to go back to the program - then the error.

I have repaired, uninstalled, rebooted, re installed, re booted... several times.  I then installed on a different computer and it works there.  I come back to the original computer and nothing has improved.  Note, on the new computer I had to change the license but when I start on the original computer it never asks me about changing the license over?

I've been waiting for customer support, but nothing there. Ideas?

(I had DWG trueview installed before Fusion 360 and that had been fine, I have now uninstalled both).

Robert

Date/Time: 2023-11-19 09:24:13 +10:00
Application: Fusion360.exe
Error: C++ EH exception - code e06d7363 (first/second chance not available)
Crashed Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Exception Address: 0x00007ff94097565c
Exception Code: e06d7363
Exception Flags: 81
Exception Parameters: 19930520, 9c0efcc470, 7ff8a47578b8, 7ff8a4260000

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

An update - after waiting 4 days, I am told to update the graphics card driver.  This was done and there is no change even after reinstalling Fusion...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report