Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is asking me to create a team on the web then come back to use it

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
wpahel
745 Views, 7 Replies

It is asking me to create a team on the web then come back to use it

Ok so I can’t use the program because it’s saying “create a team on the web. Once that’s done return to this app.” How do I do that what dose it mean?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
g-andresen
in reply to: wpahel

Hi,

take a look at this

günther

Message 3 of 8
wpahel
in reply to: g-andresen

Thank you for trying but I don’t even have a project like it won’t let me create until I get a team on the web so I can’t transfer nothing!

Message 4 of 8
jedamelung

you are not alone 

Message 5 of 8
jhackney1972
in reply to: jedamelung

If you need to create a Team in Fusion 350 to get started, take a look at the Screencast.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 6 of 8
mrsinbad

I’m a total newbie and I downloaded Fusion 360 just a hour ago.  I can’t get passed the welcome screen that tells me I need to create a team on the web.  How do I do that, where do I go, when do I do it, etc, etc.  This is a screenshot that I can’t get passed.  Thanks for your help and patience.  

mrsinbad_0-1705599206798.png

Message 7 of 8
jhackney1972
in reply to: mrsinbad

Maybe this webpage will help out.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 8 of 8
mrsinbad
in reply to: jhackney1972

Yes, indeed that was very helpful. I had to bounce around to another few pages, but got to the page to create a team.  Thank you so very much John.  Too bad a link could not be provided in a welcome email.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums