Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to increase the 3d viewport grid and cursor line weight?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
weswaitD
90 Views, 2 Replies

Is there a way to increase the 3d viewport grid and cursor line weight?

to increase visibility? I have a 4 k monitor and the grid and cursor is almost impossilbe to see, very frustrating.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
lance.carocci
in reply to: weswaitD

Hi @weswaitD, would you mind letting me know your DPI scale, and attach a screenshot for my reference?

I think I know the issue you speak of. If you have DPI scaling enabled, the canvas should double the line thickness to compensate, but it seems like that is not currently happening - we will investigate further.

In the meantime, a side-grade workaround would be to disable High Resolution Canvas Graphics under Preferences > Graphics > Display. This will half the resolution of the modeling canvas, but the lines will be of appropriate thickness - it's a tradeoff, certainly.

As for cursor scaling - it's our expectation that users override cursor size at an OS level, and Fusion is tested with this configuration - but otherwise, no, there is currently no way to override cursor scale at a Fusion-only level.

Lance Carocci
Fusion 360 QA for UI Framework/Cloud Workflows, and fervent cat enthusiast
Message 3 of 3
weswaitD
in reply to: lance.carocci

Thanks that did it, I can now see the workspace grid and the cursor as well

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums