Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to deselect edges from a face selection in chamfer/fillet?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
CL9YAJC
143 Views, 2 Replies

Is there a way to deselect edges from a face selection in chamfer/fillet?

I'm wanting to face select both sides of this part to chamfer everything inside it, and deselect all the countersunk holes so it doesn't try to chamfer them again. Is there a way to do this or do I have to select each individual edge...Screenshot 2023-08-08 104047.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: CL9YAJC

If you countersink holes are placed last, in your timeline, you can simply move the timeline marker before the holes, do the chamfer using faces, then drag the timeline back to the end of the timeline to return the holes.  If you holes are not at the end of the timeline, you may be able to move them there first.

If this is not feasible, you are probably destine to do it using the long method.

Chamfer.gif

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3
jeff_strater
in reply to: CL9YAJC

If you select a face, that is defined to select ALL edges of that face.  You can, however, window-select edges (set your filter to just edges), then de-select the edges you don't want by holding down CTRL (CMD) on Mac.

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report