Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to copy /export project parameters to text or xls file?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tbenkerE2YG2
73 Views, 2 Replies

Is there a way to copy /export project parameters to text or xls file?

I finished designing a project will lots of components. I was just about to start 3d printing them, one of my earliest components were ruined.  I tracked back to the version when it first appeared. It was a beginning of a new component and I added new parameter formulas for it. So i am sure that I edited some of the parameters of those older components by mistake.

There are quite a number of parameters. Going back and fort between versions, opening change parameters  every time and check each parameter  seems like a never ending process. Even if I move intact components to one of those versions, They all rely on formulas i defined for them and I need to re enter them in that version too. So practically another quite a lot of choir.

I want to export whole parameters of two versions to be able to compare them in note++ or excel and correct the ones effected. 

How can i copy/ export them to txt or xls? even better if i can compare them within Fusion 360 and copy a batch of them to an other.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
g-andresen
in reply to: tbenkerE2YG2

Hi,

try this

günther

Message 3 of 3
tbenkerE2YG2
in reply to: tbenkerE2YG2

Thanks, it took only few minutes to find the wrong parameters in Note++. Though something is still off. Now I have to find where else I botched it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report