Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invite people to one project only

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
officeUPUNZ
147 Views, 5 Replies

Invite people to one project only

I would like to invite someone to collaborate on a Fusion project however, when I send the invite it seems to allow them access to all my projects in my folders. How do I limit the invite to just one project?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jhackney1972
in reply to: officeUPUNZ

I do this all the time.  I suspect you are confusing Projects for something else.  If I look at all my Projects, in my Team Data Panel, I can invite individuals to one or more of them but I cannot restrict them to certain Folders within a project.  If this is what your are looking at, let me know and I will show you how to assign one individual to one Project.

Projects.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 6
officeUPUNZ

If I understand you correctly, when I invite someone to a project, they can access all the folders in that project. If so, then what I should be asking is, can I invite someone to just one folder and not have access to all the other folders in that project?

Message 4 of 6
officeUPUNZ
in reply to: jhackney1972

If I understand you correctly, when I invite someone to a project, they can access all the folders in that project. If so, then what I should be asking is, can I invite someone to just one folder and not have access to all the other folders in that project?

Message 5 of 6
jhackney1972

You cannot invite an individual to share a Folder within a Project.  My suggestion is to create a new Project and move the folder and files to that new Project.  Then you can invite anyone to it with either the ability to edit or just observe.

Why did you reply to me and to yourself with the same post twice?

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 6 of 6
officeUPUNZ
in reply to: jhackney1972

That is a good suggestion to create the project on its own!

I answered myself then realized I needed top reply to your message, nube mistake! LOL

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report