Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspect/measure bug!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
chris
126 Views, 2 Replies

Inspect/measure bug!

I recently have been experiencing a bug where i select edges or faces on a part to measure and the two faces highlight, but the measure dialog box remains the way it was when first opened with no updated measurement data displayed.  I have not experience that issue since before the last update.  hope this helps and is fixed as i use that tool all the time!

thanks,

Chris

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: chris

I cannot replicate this issue on two computers using the Fusion 360 application.  I would suggest you consider using the Fusion 360 Service Utility and use the Reset, and if that does not fix your issue, use the Repair option.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3
chris
in reply to: jhackney1972

I have not been able to reproduce again either, maybe was a buffering issue?  I will report back if it crops up again and try and supply any additional data at the time of occurrence.

Thanks,

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums