Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert Fastener availabliliy

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Ribble1997
203 Views, 4 Replies

Insert Fastener availabliliy

Hello, 

I have seen Fusion US version has enabled "Insert Fastener" in Fusion 360 so I am wondering when this function will be available in the UK? Currently, I can see "Insert Fastener" but it has been greyed out so I cant select it.

Thanks,

Geoff

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MRWakefield
in reply to: Ribble1997

I'm in UK and I've had 'Insert Fastener' available since its release so I don't think it's anything to do with geographic location. I'm not sure why you don't.

If this answers your question please mark the thread as solved as it can help others find solutions in the future.

Marcus Wakefield

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I've created a Windows application for creating custom thread files for Fusion. You'll find it here. Hope you find it useful.
Message 3 of 5
Ribble1997
in reply to: MRWakefield

Thats odd. I can't even select this function. Screenshot of mine is attached. Mvm....

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 09.58.47.png

Message 4 of 5
MRWakefield

Does this extract from the documentation page help at all?

'Learn how to use the Insert Fastener command to insert a desired fastener to your design in Fusion.

Important: Fasteners are stored in the Fasteners project. Only the project owner or a Fusion team Administrator can grant you access to it. Contact them if you need access. See the How to use fastener library with multi-user Fusion Team help topic for more information. If you are using a legacy single-user storage account, transfer it to a Fusion team to access this feature.
Note: You can only insert fasteners in Parametric Modeling mode.'
If this answers your question please mark the thread as solved as it can help others find solutions in the future.

Marcus Wakefield

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I've created a Windows application for creating custom thread files for Fusion. You'll find it here. Hope you find it useful.
Message 5 of 5
g-andresen

Hi,

Datapanel > switch to team storage

active teamstorage.png

günther

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report