Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant install fusion 360 on my macos sonoma 14.5

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
miquelin
317 Views, 3 Replies

I cant install fusion 360 on my macos sonoma 14.5

I try to install a client version of fusion 360 on my user on macos sonoma 14.5, but it's fail. I got a message that it doesn't have internet connection, but I just download the installer, I have internet connection. When i try to do the install in command line I receive the message:

The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=RBSRequestErrorDomain Code=5 "Launch failed."

Can anyone help me?

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@miquelin Can you please clarify if you cannot install or you cannot launch? the logs shows that you do have the application installed. 

WARNING :: Exception in Deploy No need to update. 2.0.19426 installed

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4

When I run the installer it says that I don't have internet connection, but I have( picture 01).
I try to install with command line, and it works if i do a sudo command (picture 02), but at the finish I got an error saying that it can't launch the app, and the icons of the apps have a stop icon. I resolve this changing the permission of the files, but if Ilauch the Fusion 360.app it hangs ..
If I launch the service utility and test my internet connection is ok, but any other options like redefine or reinstall doesn't works.
I discover that if I install and use the Fusoin 360 begins before the enter my "applid" at the count everything is ok. So this make any kind of incompatibility between Sonoma 14.5 and Fusion 360.

Any kind of help?

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png

Message 4 of 4

@miquelin Thank you for the details. Can you please explain a bit more on this "I discover that if I install and use the Fusoin 360 begins before the enter my "applid" at the count everything is ok."?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report