Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find the automated modeling button

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
anacbs
710 Views, 10 Replies

I can't find the automated modeling button

Earlier today I accidentally hid the automated modeling button under design. I've been trying to find ways to unhide it but I cant. I've tried resetting the toolbar customization but it won't appear again. Thanks for yall's help!

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
jhackney1972
in reply to: anacbs

Video will show you how to retrieve the command to your menu.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 11
anacbs
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thank you for your help, that's going to help so much in the future. However, for some reason, the automated modeling wont show up. Did I somehow remove Automated modeling from my fusion? I attached a picture so you can see.screen shot of fusion.jpg

Message 4 of 11
jhackney1972

I cannot say for sure what you did, because it is your computer.  One thing you can surely do is use the Fusion 360 Service Utility to restore your application.  Take a look at this link, I would try the Reset option first, if that does not fix it, get more drastic and Uninstall and then Reinstall Fusion 360. 

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Message 5 of 11
anacbs
in reply to: jhackney1972

that worked! thank you so much!
Message 6 of 11

I tried to reset, then uninstall, reinstall, but not worked for me.

Previously i had personal license, but in my new job the company linked the purchased licenses to my account.

Mainly I use Inventor and the first licence what I got contains only the inventor and Vault, but I would like to play with the automated design and generative design in Fusion 360.

So after I got an extended licence and all the purchased products appeared in my profile, I installed Fusion 360.

Every functionality is accessible which is in the subscription, except the Automated Design button 🙂

Message 7 of 11
d_k_h_andersen

I have the same issue. 'Automated modeling' is nowhere to be found. When I google it I find that it should be available even in the free personal use subscription, which is the one I have. 

Did you solve the issue @anacbs ?

Message 8 of 11

Automated Modeling, according to the Fusion 360 Help Pages, is only available to Fusion 360 Subscription and Educational Licenses.

Automated Modeling.jpg

Message 9 of 11

Just to clarify - since English is not my native language - it only counts
as a subscription if you are paying for it? It might be inherent in the
term, but I would call a free license a subscription as well..
Message 10 of 11

I am answering you using my other Autodesk ID.  Yes, by having a Fusion 360 Subscription License means you have purchased it.

John Hackney
Retired

Message 11 of 11

Thank you for answering that! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report