Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Can't create a drawing from a design anymore (I'm using a Mac Book Pro)

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
b.burns2
537 Views, 10 Replies

I Can't create a drawing from a design anymore (I'm using a Mac Book Pro)

When I try to create a drawing from design the Drawing page opens then crashes. I'm using a Mac Book Pro. Is there a fix for this?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

@b.burns2 When you get a crash does it give you a dialog to submit the crash? If so can you please do so? Also it would be good to know which version of Fusion you are on. (Help->About). We had this very same issue a while back but we fixed it in September. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 11
nikhilgawade0211
in reply to: b.burns2

Are you using Fusion 360 on macOS Big Sur (Public Beta)? If yes, then this issue is for everyone. Autodesk is trying to fix it.
I personally don't have any issues with a drawing, because I,m still on macOS Catalina. But I read a similar kind of post in this forum 5-6 days ago. Where someone reported this issue.

And If you are using Fusion 360 on macOS Catalina, then I'm sorry I don't know why you are facing this issue, wait for someone else to help you.

Message 4 of 11
b.burns2
in reply to: nikhilgawade0211

Yes using macOS Catalina version 10.15.7

Message 5 of 11

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 1.07.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 1.08.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 1.08.49 PM.png

   

Message 6 of 11

@b.burns2  Can you look at my above post for a couple of details that I called for ? 

If you submit crash reports can you post here one of the report IDs? 

By any chance is your partition a case-sensitive partition ?

Would be good to know the version of your Fusion 360 as well. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 7 of 11

@b.burns2 Thanks for attaching the crash report ID. We took a look and per the information we believe you are on a Fusion 360 version from April 2019. 

Can you please look at which version of Fusion 360 you are using? You should be on 2.0.9011 at the time my writing this to be on the latest Fusion version. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 8 of 11

How would I get a different F360 version? the option to update isn't available that I am aware of. 

Message 9 of 11

With a really old version, the only option is to uninstall and re-install the product. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 10 of 11
20bcm068
in reply to: b.burns2

Do have a solution now ??
I am using Mac OS Sonoma and facing the same issue

Message 11 of 11

@20bcm068 @Are you crashing when you go to create your drawing? If you do get a crash submission can you please submit them and copy a report ID and paste it here please?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report